New DIY Countertop Source – A Great Option for DIY Warriors
TUCSON, Ariz., Feb. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — SolidSurface.com is changing the game for DIY enthusiasts who love to roll up their sleeves and work on a new renovation project. When projects are done well, they bring complete satisfaction and often come with significant cost savings. Replacing countertops in a home as part of a renovation project is one step that yields a large amount of appeal to the home without taking up too much time or energy. DIY enthusiasts know just how satisfying it is to get home improvement work accomplished. Those who love the process of renovation should take time to look at some simple projects and learn why the versatility of solid surface material, such as Dupont™ Corian®, should be on the top of the reno list.
Solid Surface Is a Great Choice
Solid surface has a great many selling points:
- Durability: DIY countertops will stand the test of time.
- Versatility: It comes in a huge range of colors and can mimic more expensive material such as granite or quartz.
- Customization: Solid surface materials can also be shaped and formed, without any seams to detract from its beauty.
- Non-Porous: Materials such as Corian® do not allow any liquids to seep into the surface and prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Cleanability: A simple wipe of the countertop to get it clean is all that’s needed.
- Cost: SolidSurface.com has a wide variety of options that can fit any budget.
Kitchens are the most common places for solid surface countertops to be installed, with bathrooms being a very close second. Because counters are the workhorses of every kitchen, it is vital to choose the most durable material for this area of the home. The best part of a kitchen makeover is getting to choose the design and look of a space. The wide array of colors and styles that can be found in Corian® and similar materials means any home can showcase a gorgeous countertop and, better yet, the owners can design and build it themselves.
Bathroom counters see a lot of wear and tear as well, making high-quality vanities crucial to the beauty and functionality of the room. At SolidSurface.com, DIY warriors can order the materials to build a vanity top themselves or design their own custom Corian® vanity tops online, built and shipped within 10 business days or less. Whether they are looking for a vanity countertop with one basin or two, a long or short vanity, or a darker or lighter shade, chances are good that the perfect custom counter can be created using the tools on the website.
SolidSurface.com Is Top Supplier
Those envisioning themselves installing DIY countertops in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room or workshop will find SolidSurface.com to be the ideal place to turn a vision into a reality. SolidSurface.com provides all the online training material to get started. The company also knows how to help homeowners maximize their construction budget by offering partial sheets of solid surface to maximize savings.
If DIYers are worried that installing custom countertops is too difficult to do themselves, here are some facts that make the project more manageable:
- Solid surface material can be shaped with common woodworking tools; no specialty tools are required.
- Homeowners do not have to seal their countertops.
- When properly constructed, no seams are visible when joining pieces together.
- SolidSurface.com provides all kinds of helpful resources.
- The material prevents bacteria; ideal for the kitchen, but also nice for bathrooms, laundry rooms and garages, where all manner of dirt and grime can appear.
- No shape is off the table; it can be customized for any desired look and function.
Solid surface is the perfect material for DIY countertops and is sure to be the perfect finishing touch in any reno project.
Read the full article here.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-diy-countertop-source—a-great-option-for-diy-warriors-300598728.html