Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Avondale
AVONDALE, Ariz., Oct. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Avondale on Monday, October 9th at 3145 N. Dysart Rd., Ste. 109, Avondale, AZ 85392. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the Avondale and Goodyear communities.
“I am very excited for the opportunity to bring Athletico to the far west valley,” said Chris Seufert, PT, DPT, OCS and Facility Manager of Athletico. “My goal at Athletico is to support our residents in returning to their favorite activities and living their lives in the best way possible.”
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Avondale-Goodyear.
Services available at Athletico Avondale-Goodyear include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
Additionally, Athletico Avondale-Goodyear:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 400 locations throughout eleven states with more than 4500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.
Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
312-988-2199 | email@example.com
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-avondale-300535863.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy